Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm taking spanish 1 online and the vocab in our unit are words like que, quien, con, cuando, cuanto..etc. I get their definitions mixed up and was wondering if there is an easy way to remember them. I learned them last year in beginning spanish but never actually 'learned' them because I couldn't remember the definitions. Any explanation would be helpful!|||The only way I know is practice. I ran into the same problem when I studied Spanish.

One thing to remember about asking a question is that the main vowel is accented.
驴D贸nde est谩 el ...?
驴Cu谩ndo van a...?
驴Cu谩l es....?
驴Qu茅 hora es?

Of course, these can't be represented in spoken Spanish, and it doesn't help you with remembering the differences between cu谩ndo and cu谩nto, but reading a blingual book, with the Spanish text on the left and the English translation on the right, will help. Practice speaking with native Spanish speakers (patient ones are best for a newcomer to the language). Practice makes better (and maybe perfect).|||just check what about the cuestion is talking about

cuando.. ...time
donde.... .place
porque.......cuestion
como.........manner
que.......... it depends on the conversation, but you can use it as "what do you mean"
quien (plural:quienes).....person/s

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment