Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm hoping for grilled chicken at the bar-b-que I'm going to, but don't know if there will actually be any :( So if I have to eat one, which is worse; the hot dog or the hamburger? I will be eating either with a white bun, too (I can't bear the thought of having one without). As far as I know, hot dog has less calories but has less protein, too. Thx!|||eat the hamburger. There are a lot of questionable ingredients in hot dogs

You are right, hotdogs have less protein. And with a hamburger you can stack on tons of veggies!|||The burger has a lot of grease that puts layers of fat in your blood stream. A hotdog is made up of everything left over that most people would not eat but actually is healthy for you. I was a meatcutter for many years and you wouldn,t eat bologna or dogs or any other luncheon meat if you knew what they were composed of. Yes they are all beef or all pork as the label says, and are not harmful to you. But you wouldn,t go to a restaurant and order feet or butt flappers for a main course would you. But if you have to choose? The dogs have cancer causing nitrites whereas the burger has more heart harming grease. Take your pick.|||I think they both probably have the aproximately the same calorie count, but hotdogs are probably higher in fat.
Just lay off the mayo and cheese and use healthier alternatives, like mustard and lots of veggies.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment