Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I will watch anything, but I am having a hard time finding good movies that aren't super old. So any suggestions 2001 or newer would be best. And no kid movies unless it's absolutely amazing. Thanks!|||I've had Netflix for a few months. I watched Brokeback Mountain the other night because I was bored out of my mind and it was a better than I thought it would be. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is a very good one, kind of surreal and trippy but very good. The new Star Trek is awesome, but I'm also a Sci-Fi nerd. If you are into sci-fi, you might want to try watching Doctor Who. It's a tv show but they have the first 4 seasons on Netflix. Best tv show ever hands down. Dirty Dancing is awesome. Any of the Pixar movies they have, which may be kid's movies but I believe are some of the best movies ever made.|||Start rating movies on Neflix. Their rating system exists so they can suggest titles to you. The more you rate, the better the suggestions get.|||hey you must watch unreleased movies !

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment