Friday, February 3, 2012

I need help answering a few questions using indirect and direct pronouns in spanish. It does not matter what the answer is.
1. Te ayuda alguien a hacer la tarea?
2. Si haces una fiesta. Que les ofreces a tus amigos?
3. Que persona te entrega el correo en tu casa?|||1. Si', mi madre me ayuda a hacerla. Because we know that the question is about la tarea, we can say hacerla because la tarea is feminine. If the noun after hacer were masculine, like "el pan", then you would say "hacerlo". Vas a hacer el pan? Si', voy a hacerlo. (Are you going to make the bread? Yes, I am going to make it.) Sometimes, I have heard lo used in relation to a general action that may not have a gender. Voy a hacerlo.- I'm going to do it., where it may not refer to anything specific, just whatever it is.
2. Les ofrezco unas bebidas y unas tapas. Since you are having the party, it makes sense for you to offer your guests drinks and appetizers.
3. El cartero me lo entrega.|||1) This is asking, "Does anyone help you do your homework?"
A good answer in English that uses two pronouns would be, "Yes, my sister helps me do it."

S茂, mi hermana me ayuda hacerlo.

The two pronouns here are me and lo.

2) A good answer for this one would be, "I will offer my friends gifts." Do you know how to say this? (Hint: they already give you how to say it in the question, and un regalo is a gift)

3) I'll let you answer this one yourself :)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment