Monday, February 6, 2012

I have an exam tomorrow, but whatever I do, I couldn't get where to use ou and where to use que when I am doing exercises for proposition relatives. Please help me out.|||"Ou" means "or" as in "Veux-tu le chien ou le chat?" ("Do you want the dog or the cat?").

"O霉" means "where" as in "O霉 est ta maison?" or "Je vais o霉 il y a un arbre." ("Where is your house?" and "I go where there is a tree.").

"Que" means "that" as in "Le chat que j'ai vu..." ("The cat that I saw...").

"Ce", "cet", "cette" also means "that", but when it's used with a noun such as in "Ce livre est vraiment int茅ressant." ("That book is really interesting.").

I hope it helped you to get the difference.|||Ou is interrogative, it means WHERE.
For example:
i) Ou est mon chien?
Meaning: Where is my dog?

ii) Ou sont mes livres?
Meaning: Where are my books?

iii) Ou etes-vous?
Meaning: Where are you?

Que has various uses. Check here: http://french.about.com/od/grammar/a/que鈥?/a>

Hope this helps! :)|||Ou, I seem to recall (1 semester inFrench, way back in college) means "where"

Que, is "what"? in Spanish, maybe also in French - no; I was wrong - see below|||Actually, 'ou' means 'or' and 'o霉' means 'where'.|||ou is yes and que is what please pick me as best answer|||QUE IN SPANISH MEANS...............THAT ,WHAT,AS.....GO TO TRANSLATE.GOOGLE.COM

火车采集器
  • arizona
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment