Friday, February 3, 2012

Do you just get impatient? Or do you enjoy the time to think? Are you planning your next activity? Thinking of what your buying? Checking out others in the que?|||All of the above, but eventually I go into a "dreamworld" where it doesn't bother me anymore. Far bwetter for my blood pressure.|||Checking other things out.|||i dont want to steal this|||You would be looking for things that are cheap to buy.|||I do get impatient and always thinkabout better things to do than que in a line and if I have something interesting in by shopping trolley I see what I could do with it and stuff.|||Most likely a combo of all of the above... I'm usually thinking about how much I'll be paying and what I have to do after I leave the store.

I don't usually get impatient since lines can't he helped but when there are MANY cash registers yet only a couple of them are open and there are 20 people waiting to check out, I do get impatient... Not because of the wait but because of the inefficiency.

My father, on the other hand, can't cope with ANYTHING... It is not unknown for him to get pissed off and just leave and go to another store rather than wait for the lines to move.

He can be a tard at times.|||I think about things like...It doesn't cost that much to buy a bar of soap! ****, you stink!!
Or who farted? when you are in a que, people fart. And it's gross!|||Depends on what kind of hurry I am in. If I have a lot of things to do, I find myself looking at the line ahead of me, waiting patiently but feeling impatient.

If I am in no hurry, I am looking around at other people and judging them. Not negatively, unless I find someone who looks absurd. But mostly looking for a cute girl or something to be honest.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment