Monday, February 6, 2012

Suppose I made a typo in the account number when making a bank deposit. Does the person que recieved my deposit have to give the money back? Will the bank automatically return the money to me if I explain the situation?|||You should definitely call your bank's customer service and tell them the mistake. The person who's account the money really went to has NO right to keep the money because if they argued it they would have to prove that it was their deposit to keep which it wouldnt be. The bank will then research it and return the money to the correct account.|||The first thing you should do is find the receipt for the transaction. You should notice on there if the account number is incorrect. I really hope you have the receipt because if you don't it's going to be difficult to get your money back if you don't know where the money was put. At the Credit Union I work at, all you have to go against is what the person claims. They may have to go thru surveillance footage to verify that you made a deposit. Just write down everything you can remember because that will help them find your money. Be patient, I'm sure they'll find it.|||Usually, banks are pretty honest with their transactions. They will write you and tell you about the error. They will either credit or debit your account depending on the situation.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment