Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm eating an already roasted chicken for supper, tonight.
This chicken was Bar-be-que roasted by my local grociery store. I want to avoid drying the meat.
Should I steam, oven-broil or simply re-roast this to achieve this intent? - How so?|||well a old track my grandma use to do is put a wet paper Towel over and put it in the microwave for 1min. then take it out cut it open and sprinkle sum water on the meat|||If you don't care that the skin isn't crispy, I would take the chicken out of the plastic container, put it into a casserole dish, pour a bit of water (or better, chicken stock) in the bottom of the dish (maybe 1 inch), then cover with foil and bake at 350* for 30 minutes or until chicken is hot. Then you can even make some gravy with the liquid if you want.

If you do want crispy skin then I'm not sure how to heat it so that the meat is moist but the skin is crispy.|||Put it in the microwave with cup of water that is already hot!|||mirwave|||Steam or microwave it. Do not bake in the oven.|||wrap it tightly in tin foil and put it on a low oven.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment