Monday, February 6, 2012

I know you all are still sleeping on the lawn but can you mumble a suggestion as to what I can remove or tidy up?

Want breakfast? What will it be?|||Just bring a smile.|||Who ... whose that - oh it's you, I thought it was an Oak tree walking towards me.
Oh yuk - thanks but definitely no breakfast for me.
But I could use some bandages for my cuts - them trolls put up a good fight.
But Susan and Lucky made sure they wouldn't be able to troll ever again. Well Lucky did anyway - am not sure exactly what she promised them, but the last I saw of them they were walking towards those yonder trees with smiles on their faces.
By the way, where's Kitty, I must get her to come and clean the portaloo - she missed the target last night and has left quite a mess.
Lots of cleaning up hey, but what a great Buk-e-que.
Wow - I hope I'm invited to the next one.|||(You and I alone...)

French Toast (with just melted butter and powder sugar, with no syrup, cut each slice into four squares you can pick up and eat with your hands)

Hot bacon that is not too raw, but not dry crispy, either...

Eggs scrambled or Over-easy...

English Muffin with top shelf orange marmalade...or strawberry if you're a girly man...

Expresso...some alcoholic liquid liquor, orange or grapefruit juice, milk, top-shelf Champagne, a floating James Bond Orb Vehicle in the middle of the ocean designed for two, and some music by Cheryl Crow...or whatever you want...at that point...you could play "Michael Row Your Orb Ashore," and I wouldn't care...

Cha!|||Ohhhhhh..... What do you have for a hangover? My head feels like a donkey kicked it (political symbolism). Back of the barn are some free range chickens, if you can find some free range eggs I'll help whip up a salmon cream cheese omelet. Better find enough for .... oh looks like 30 or so survivors out there......

*groan*|||COFFEE....please, just make lots and lots of coffee! I can't open my eyes.....and where's the aspirin, my back aches from all that dancin'....geez, now I gotta go pick up all the dog poop....where's my pooper scooper? Buk, put it down, that's NOT what it's for!!!!!!!!!

Always|||it's manners to help the host clean up. Clean up the empty bottles, take plates inside etc. You did mean barbecue?|||earth......worms in my ears.(snore)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment