Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have 2 aunts that just won't leave me alone. It's as if my personal life is theirs to meddle with. It's annoying and frustrating. Today we had a family bar-b-que and I took my boyfriend. They were telling me how I should be with him and treat him and what not. It's like...I'm 26 frickin years old. I'm a grown a** woman. Leave me the frick alone!!!!

Please help me.|||Tell them to f*ck off and that it's none of their business. You're a big girl and don't need nor want their meddling ways.|||tell them to leave you alone, you can handle it. That's it, be cold. Who cares anyways? Nobody once you say that.|||Tell them...MYOB... or start talking about your sex life (IN DETAIL) see if they don't shut uo then.|||the way i see it is they are both jealous so if you let them but into your life thats up to you, you need to sit them down an tell them to back off before you stop visiting them at all just tell them you are old enough to take care of you own life.|||Tell your aunts to treat you right. Tell them no more or you will not be able to remain close to them.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment