Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am very confused! I want to say 'Although I will probably never have enough money.........' but we have been taught that 'bien que' should be followed by the subjunctive but then how do I put this in the future tense? Or am I completely wrong?

Thanks!|||"Bien que je n'aurai surement pas assez d'argent"

It actually depends on the tense you use. If you use "le pr茅sent" or "le pass茅", then yes, "bien que" should be followed by the subjunctive.

As example, if you want to say "although i don't have enough money" : Bien que je n'aie pas assez d'argent" (subjunctive)

Or "altought i didn't have enough money" : Bien que je n'eusse pas assez d'argent.

Otherwise, if you use "le futur", then there's no subjunctive verbs, only indicative verbs

You can ask me anything if you have any doubts ! it would be a pleasure to help :)|||Bien que je n'aurai probablement jamais assez d'argent.

You only use subjunctive in present and past tense.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment