Monday, February 6, 2012

How so you say "I realize how important the knowledge of 2 languages is." in spanish?

is it "realizo que importante el conocimiento de dos lenguas."?|||Me e dado cuenta lo inportante que es saber dos idiomas|||Estoy conciente de la importancia que tiene el conocimiento de dos lenguajes.

I translated it to "I'm aware of the importance that knowing two languages has.... I think it sounds better in Spanish that way but...

Me doy cuenta de lo importante que es el conocimiento de dos lenguajes (that is the word by word translation to what you wrote)|||Your translation is wrong. This is a right way of saying it:

"Me doy cuenta de qué tan importante es el conocimiento de dos idiomas."|||Yo me di cuenta lo importante que es conocer dos lenguas|||I would go with the 2nd answerer. Realizar is a false friend in spanish and it means ''to accomplish'' a goal. It doesn't translate to realize like you'd think. Me doy cuenta= I realize and Me di cuenta= I realized.|||Translation:--
idiomas = languages.

Me doy cuenta la importancia de saber dos idiomas.
(I realize the importance of knowing 2 languages)


Your “I realize how important the knowledge of 2 languages is” is awkwardly constructed! I have rewritten it. Now it is clearer.|||viva mexico|||ok, changes are in ()

(Veo lo) importante (que es) el conocimiento de dos lenguas.

You must not use "realizo" because is a bad translate. Veo is "I see" is correct (is a metaphor, you don't see nothing)

This phrase was very wrong, but I'm spanish and I understand .

excuse my bad english i'm learning

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment