Thursday, February 9, 2012

1. El que algo quiere, algo le cuesta.
2. Amigo en la adversidad es amigo de verdad.

Can you tell me what these sayings are in English. When I try and translate them they don't make any sense. They are suppose to proverbs or sayings, so im thinking i must be using the wrong words or something. If someone could please translate them for me I would greatly appericate it.|||El que algo quiere, algo le cuesta.
No pain, No glory.

Amigo en la adversidad es amigo de verdad
A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Sayings and proverbs should not be translated word by word into another language but you can search for something similar and that麓s what I found,|||1.He who wants or (Desire) something must pay for it (nothing is free in this life)
when you want something it will cost your ,Money, or your Time your health

2.A friend in times of trouble is a true friend|||I can't figure out the construction of "algo le cuesta", but I think the sense of number 1 is "He who wants something must pay the price".

Number 2 says "A friend in adversity is a true friend (friend in truth)"|||If you want some thing, it's gonna cost you something and 2. A friend that's with you on everything right/wrong is a true friend

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment